To produce competent and innovative leaders who are change-makers in their occupations and areas of specialization in management. This involves identifying, creating, assessing, shaping and decisively acting on opportunities in a variety of contexts and organizations while taking cognizance of sustainable social, environmental and economic values.
Why the Zetech University MBA experience?
The Zetech University Master of Business Administration (ZU-MBA) is a unique and innovative journey towards an advanced degree in management to function both locally and internationally. This journey:
- Develops you to be a professional who is committed to excellence in management with Integrity and Ethical responsibility, Entrepreneurial orientation, Innovation and Creativity.
- Offers you an opportunity to gain deeper knowledge and relevant analytical skills in management from a holistic view of business across a wide range of disciplines such as entrepreneurship and innovation, business intelligence and data analytics, human resources, strategic management, procurement and logistics and finance and investment.
- Integrates both theory and practice including use of real-time case studies, extensive field/industrial experience through visits and lectures from renowned guest speakers and captains of industry.
- Nurtures you to be a catalyst of change and solution provider in any ecosystem of development goals such as Kenya Vision 2030, global Millennium Development Goal (MDGs) and Africa agenda 2063, among others.
- Challenges you to ‘invent your future’ by thinking beyond the ordinary in developing a dynamic mindset to fit in all environmental ecosystems either as a salaried senior executives in business/industry, and/or in academia, and/or as a proud executive of your own firm and an employer.
Who may apply?
The program provides opportunities for qualified first-degree holders of all domains of knowledge who wish to pursue advanced studies in management and so as to attain qualifications for positions in business and management, and academic growth.
Areas of specialization:
It provides specialization areas in:
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology.
- Financial Management and Investment.
- Human Resource Management.
- Strategic Management.
- Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics.
Structure of the program
This a 2-year program that comprise of 1-year (2 semesters) of coursework and 1-year (2 semesters) of research.
MBA Research Project
By the commencement of the 2nd year of study, the students will be expected to identify a research topic of their interest for which in collaboration with the University will identify two (2) qualified and experienced research supervisors who will ensure timely completion.
The program is taught by highly qualified and experienced faculty in conjunction with visiting industry experts and external collaborating local and international faculty who infuse an industry-academia flavor in the knowledge and competencies delivered.
Mode of study:
The program is offered on evening/weekend classes via Face to face or the Blended e-learning mode.
To view units offered click here MBA Units offered.
Cost of the degree: Please click here to download the MBA Brochure