This programme will offer skills to enable students to apply effectively sound management theory and practical training in different companies. Students are trained to: identify problems and provide alternative and innovative solutions for business issues, efficiently develop and manage business enterprises and implement lessons learned to elevate organisations and businesses.
- Human Resource Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Financial Controller
Enable graduates apply sound business principles and values in management of organizations.
Addressing challenges posed by contemporary developments in the microfinance sector especially in poverty alleviation efforts.
Build ability to combine knowledge, skills and experiences to identify opportunities or challenges, identify alternative solutions, make choices and implement decisions.
Duration of Programme
- Four(4) academic years (Eight semesters)
Minimum Entry Requirements
- An aggregate grade of C+ (C Plus) in K.C.S.E
- Minimum of grade C in Mathematics and English.
- Be a holder of a diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- Apply knowledge and skills acquired in business/organization development.
- Evaluate accounting concepts and principles in accounting, finance, human resources and marketing to respond to changing needs.
- Integrate IT global and emerging trends in business operations.
- Analyze corporate accounting and finance information for planning and decision making.