Software engineering is a discipline that deals with the processes, methodologies, techniques, and tools of developing high-quality software systems in a cost-effective manner. The course is tailored to meet the high demand for software engineers among the fastest growing ICT profession in Kenya and beyond.
- Provide a knowledge base that applies both computer science and engineering principles and practices to the creation, operation, and maintenance of software systems.
- The programme sets to provide student with hands-on knowledge in software engineering concepts, analysis, designing, project management, testing, and development with an additional practical programming environment.
Aggregate Mean grade of C, with at least C- in Maths and Physics or Chemistry
Four (4) trimesters
- The graduates will learn technical, methodological and organizational skills; they will subsequently build a foundation to go on and lead major projects in software engineering in many industrial and commercial sectors.
- The graduates will have up to date knowledge and skills in the fundamental concepts of software engineering and computing
- Graduates will gain skills needed to design software that is user-friendly, affordable, and easy to maintain.[simnor_button url=”/apply-online/” icon=”” label=”Apply For This Programme” colour=”#ffffff” colour_custom=”#264292″ size=”medium” edge=”rounded” target=”_self”]