The field of international relations and diplomacy is an interdisciplinary field of study that focuses on the study of foreign affairs and global issues that affect states within the international system. The exciting programme is designed for persons that are engaged in, or planning to embark upon, a professional career in the field of international expertise in government, not-for-profit or corporate relations.
- Equips students with a strong knowledge base to undertake critical analysis of contemporary international policy issues and challenges.
- It aims to provide a thorough grounding on the principles of international relations while developing critical skills for a wide range of real world professional environments.
- The programme provides learners with a sound base in diplomacy and international relations studies through an in-depth investigation into broad range of political phenomena at the national, regional and international levels.
- An aggregate grade of C- (C Minus) and above in K.C.S.E
- D- in either English or Kiswahili
- D- in either Mathematics /Business Studies/Geography/History/CRE/Computer Studies/Agriculture
Four (4) trimesters
- Intelligence Specialists
- Political Analysts
- Communications Specialists
- Learners would acquire skills in international analysis and diplomacy as well as sharpen their critical and analytical abilities.
- Create an analytical, research and provision of possible solution for real world situations on an ethical ground base.
Sharpen their grasp of international matters and research on efficient methods to develop and maintain relations among countries.
Apply For This Programme