The Diploma in Business Management is a six-term program within two academic years. The program has been designed to meet the needs of people in personnel management or with experience working in government or private sector who wish to enhance their skills in the functional areas of business management.
• Students from any discipline who wish to start a career in business administration.
• Managers in any functional areas of the organizations and who wish to acquire knowledge and skills in business.
• Students who wish to pursue degree in Business Management.
Be a holder of KCSE with a minimum aggregate of C- (minus)
Be a holder of a Credit pass in any relevant certificate course with at least KCSE Grade D Plain.
Programme Duration and Structure
a) All Diplomas shall be offered in two academic years with six semesters 22 course units, including project work and attachment.
Expected Learning Outcomes
• The broad goals of this programme are to:
• Help students to develop skills in the analysis of concepts and practices in daily business management.
• Develop knowledge, skills and competence to the level where students can make a professional contribution to the administration and management of businesses within the market place.