This programme aims at developing next generation of business leaders, managers and IT professionals by providing the foundation to successfully apply IT theories and principles to address real-world business applications, opportunities and challenges. The course combines the key aspects of Information Technology such as software development with the key facets of business such as accounting and operations management.
• This programme is designed to produce information and business savvy graduates by providing a sound background in advanced problem solving, information analysis and project management.
• Students will develop technical skills with emphasis in business analysis and problem solving, systems analysis, project management and IT management within organizations.
• An aggregate grade of C+ (C Plus) in K.C.S.E and a minimum of grade C in mathematics and English.
• Or Two principal passes in ‘A’ level/Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE)
• Or be a holder of a diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
Duration of the programme
This is a four year programme subdivided in semesters.
Courses offered are weighted in terms of Credit Units.
• Acquire knowledge and skills in the application of information technology to support organization in the conduct of their business.
• Have capability to work either in ICT user organization or in ICT services as an expert
• Manage overall development process of ICT systems
• Participate in business process development by making justified decisions regarding packaged application, selection, implementation and usage
Apply For This Programme