This course will help equip learners with the skills, techniques, and understanding required for successful project management careers in both the public and private sectors of the economy. Through a combination of theory and unique, hands-on learning experience, the programme allows learners to enhance their management skills and gain a professional edge in the job market.
Following the establishment and expansion of many companies, graduates of this course will be professionals in planning, organising, securing, leading and managing resources and tasks in order to achieve specific organizational goals.
- Business Systems Analyst
- Project Manager
- Line Manager
- Project Assistant
- Planning Manager
- To provide specialized training needed for working with development organizations within and outside Kenya.
- To promote understanding of the process of project management and the persons at whom development is aimed.
- To promote an understanding of the impact of project management on economic, political and social environment.
- To enhance skills in management of development projects.
Duration of Programme
- Manage the scope, cost, timing, and quality of the project, at all times focused on project success as defined by project stakeholders.
- Align the project to the organization’s strategic plans and business justification throughout its lifecycle.
- Identify project goals, constraints, deliverables, performance criteria, control needs, and resource requirements in consultation with stakeholders.
- Implement project management knowledge, processes, lifecycle and the embodied concepts, tools and techniques in order to achieve project success.
- Interact with team and stakeholders in a professional manner, respecting differences, to ensure a collaborative project environment.
- Implement general business concepts, practices, and tools to facilitate project success.
- Apply appropriate legal and ethical standards.
- Adapt project management practices to meet the needs of stakeholders from multiple
- Appraise the role of project management in organization change.
- An aggregate grade of C- (C Minus) and above in K.C.S.E
- D- in either English or Kiswahili
- D- in either Mathematics /Business Studies/Geography/History/CRE/Computer Studies/Agriculture
Apply for this programme