The course targets persons interested in societal leadership, Institutional leadership, governance and public administration, politics etc and will empower them to implement skills in any governance environment. The devolved system of government in Kenya has broadened the opportunities for governance in the country.
- Equip students with the latest concepts and practical tools in the field of leadership and governance.
- Instill management skills, development of successful strategies, consider ethical dimensions of strategic choice, improve performance, initiate social innovation and lead organisational change.
- Significantly enhance your practical leadership skills, awareness, impact and overall judgment in different scenarios.
- The entry requirement for the Diploma level is an aggregate mean grade of C-
- The entry qualification for Certificate level is an aggregate mean grade of D+
- The Diploma programme in leadership and governance takes four (4) trimesters
- Certificate in leadership and governance takes two (2) trimesters
- Enhance your practical leadership skills, awareness, impact and judgment.
- Graduates will be confident, all-round leaders able to handle challenges in the current environment.
- Impart the necessary skills on an ethical foundation to lead innovation, social change and organisational change.