An instrumentation and control engineer is required to design and develop control systems, maintain existing control systems, manage the control systems, troubleshoot and ensure that the instruments comply with health and safety regulations in a manufacturing plant.
- Build a strong mathematics foundation, reading comprehension, problem solving, critical and analytical thinking among learners.
- Build ability to combine knowledge, skills and experiences to identify opportunities or challenges, identify alternative solutions, make choices and implement decisions.
- Instill skills in implementation of systems and products with strong problem solving, communication, teamwork, leadership, and entrepreneurial skills;
Mean grade of C, with at least C- in Maths and Physics or Chemistry
Duration of Programme
The course takes a total of five (4) trimesters
- Apply knowledge and skills acquired in Instrumentation & Control Engineering (DIE)
- Ability to employ the tools of trade and succeed in the engineering industry
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve engineering problems; through effective communication, teamwork and decision making.Apply For This Programme