The current upsurge and threat of insecurity in the world calls for an understanding of criminal aspects, theories and criminal judicial processes, rehabilitation and probation of crimes in order to create a more stable and secure society. The course is designed for persons eager to work in security including security analysts, forensic investigators, policemen, private investigators, scholars, private guards, probation officers.
- Identify and explore the different approaches to security issues in the world and build on the ability to monitor and maintain security.
- Equip graduates with abilities to identify, conduct investigations, monitor and analyse data; through the understanding of criminal science to boost security in an increasingly technology world.
- To meet the high demand for security personnel in the public, private sectors and academia in criminal research.
Aggregated mean grade of C-
Duration of Programme
The programme runs for four (4) trimesters
- Enable the understanding of criminal aspects, theories and criminal judicial processes, rehabilitation and probation of crimes.
- An awareness of the current issues facing crime in the world, the ability to analyse and provide alternative solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in different teams across diverse cultural settings and environment in the security sector.
- Develop persons passionate about solving insecurity challenges affecting the world.[simnor_button url=”http://zetech.ac.ke/apply-online/” icon=”” label=”Apply For This Programme” colour=”#ffffff” colour_custom=”#264292″ size=”medium” edge=”rounded” target=”_self”]