Most people today rely on computer engineering to help enhance their lives. Business establishments are constantly perfecting their products and services using computer engineering to deliver and meet the demands for their market needs. At the career level, computer engineering offers two central paths – hardware and software engineering and the practice allows one to impact lives through cyber-security, wireless networking, design automation, computer networks, mobile computing, robotics, embedded systems and machine intelligence.
- Be engaged in professional practice at or beyond the entry level or enrolled in high quality graduate programmes building on a solid foundation in engineering, through practical practice as well as modern engineering methods.
- Instill skills in research and implementation of systems and products with strong problem solving, communication, teamwork, leadership, and entrepreneurial abilities;
- Create a friendly and active method of learning with creativity, integrity and relevance in the ever-changing global environment by applying fundamental knowledge and experience to solve real-world problems.
Aggregate Mean grade of C, with at least C- in Maths and Physics or Chemistry
Duration of Programme
Five (5 )Trimesters
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems through the application of knowledge within an ethical foundation.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice designed to improve world systems.
Ability to communicate effectively and work in different teams across diverse cultural settings and environment.
Apply For This Programme