The program has been designed and addresses the increasing emphasis on web-based interactions, transactions and commerce, as well as the latest developments in wireless technology; network security which is an essential need to most business in the world.
- Provide the skills necessary to work in the field of communications and computer networks, including network operation, installation, maintenance, and evaluate their performance.
- The program aims to produce graduates who are industry ready and capable of evolving with the changes in information and communication technologies in the fast growing industry.
- Programme exposes students on how to install, design and maintain complex networks.
Aggregate Mean grade C ,with at least C- in Maths and Physics or Chemistry
The programme runs for four (4) Trimesters
- Graduates will be able to function in a wide range of areas within the ICT industry and in ICT support roles in other industries.
- Graduates can fill roles in local and wide area networks, voice network and wireless data network installation and maintenance.
- Learn key operational and technical aspects of computer communication systems and relevant security issues, enabling you to appreciate emerging technologies.
Apply For This Programme