The Zetech Continuous Education Programmes refer to all the programmes offered at Diploma and Certificate Level and are regulated by Ministry Of Education through TIVET Act 2013 (Technical, vocational Education and Training). Students taking these programmes are examined and awarded by external examination bodies which Zetech University partners with. They include;
• KNEC –Kenya National Examinations Council
• ICM-Institute of Commercial Management –UK based
• City and Guilds-UK based
• IATA-International Air Travel Association.
• ABE-Association of Business Executives-UK based
• KASNEB-Kenya Accountancy and Secretaries National Examination Board.
• CISCO-for Networking
• ICDL-International Computer Driving License.
The above bodies develop the curriculum, offer the examinations and award the diploma and certificates to the successful graduates. Zetech University therefore trains the students as per the curriculum developed by the these bodies.
The program areas include;