The course is tailor-made to tap in the new markets on management of events. Some of the areas to included cover invoicing, budgeting, corporate events, planning & designing of events, knowledge on product launch, ground opening, milestone events, weddings, etc. The programme targets school leavers, professionals and persons interested in events management.
- Equip students with skills on taking charge on planning and facilitating meetings and events for companies or organisations; profit or nonprofit and local and international forums.
- Provide tools and comprehensive education in the essentials of event management from conception to evaluation to meet the goals in execution of events.
- Introduce key theoretical concepts and practical issues impacting upon the design, planning and management of events.
The requirement for joining the programme is an aggregate Mean grade of D+
Duration of Programme
Two (2) Trimesters
- Design concepts based on events goals and objectives
- Describe and perform all phases of event coordination (research, design, planning, pre-production, on-site management, evaluation & post-event)
- Apply best practices in budgeting, vetting, contracting and entertainment
Complete a portfolio that can be presented to potential employers