This course serves as an opportunity to learn how to effectively and efficiently manage business activities and prepare yourself for an in-demand career. Emphasis will be on the importance of business management and operational skills. The course will further serve as a foundation for students who wish to venture into business management and entrepreneurship as well as those who want to pursue high levels in business studies.
- Students from any discipline who wish to start a career in business administration and management.
- Managers in any functional areas of the organizations and who wish to acquire knowledge and skills in business.
- Students who want to pursue high levels in business studies.
- Individuals in business field who wish to acquire basic business skills and principles to enable them run their enterprises successfully.
•Be a holder of KCSE with a minimum aggregate of C- (minus)
•Or any other qualification that will be recognised by the University Senate.
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Acquire basic knowledge necessary in carrying out analysis of concepts and practices in business entrepreneurship and administration.
- Develop knowledge, skills and competence to the level where students can make a professional contribution to the administration and management of businesses within the market place.
Apply for this programme